We produce skips according to DIN 30720-1, DIN 30735, SS 3020, various types - symmetrical and asymmetric from 3 to 15 m3.
Skips are designed for storage, collection and subsequent removal of large-sized solid industrial, construction or household garbage.
By using skip container the technological downtime for loading and unloading operations is reduced to 3 minutes, which minimizes the downtime of vehicles.
- The body, joints of load-bearing elements and captures are welded by a semiautomatic welding with a continuous seam. All components of the product are technologically enhanced;
- The bottom and walls of the skip are made from solid steel sheets (steel S235JR) with a thickness from 3 to 5 mm, which provides a minimum of welded seams;
- We manufacture skips according to the customer's drawings within short timeframes;
- Products of our company corresponds to indicators of quality and reliability;
- Warranty for products is 24 months.
- Seal welding to ensure greater tightness;
- Double-leaf lid, made of steel sheet or awning to protect against atmospheric precipitation and the spread of offensive odor;
- Hinged sides for manual loading and unloading;
- Paints at option (RAL color);
- Sign or logo writing on a side;
- Other options by agreement with the customer.